Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Welcome to Ten New Chicks

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry I wasn't able to post these welcomes earlier, I kind of took a break from the computer yesterday. I know there are many more then ten new chicks but for tonight I'm only going to post a few of the welcomes, I'll catch up tomorrow... Thanks Michele for all the work you do to add the blog roll!

Welcome to the youngest (I think?) blogging chick... conservativekat at A Place for Politics.


Check out Bex Life to see what life is like in paradise.


Check out Elle's random conversation at Domesticated Bloggage.


Check out why Kristie's blog has the name Martha's Distraction.


Get a dose of sarcasm from Boodafli in SC at the Peanut Gallery.


Welcome to Tori from The OC! Check out how her day started today at Queen Victoria.


Shna from Prince Edward Island has a cool idea, love her BQotD at Shna's Crazed Rantings.


Welcome to Little Miss Chatterbox! Check out where she went with her American Girls group at The Chatterbox Chronicles.


Little Orange Fox from AlabamaThe Outlaw Republican. Thanks for the shout out to "visit the next big thing in bloggin"!


Check out Margalit's self introduction, pretty cool, at What was I THINKING?



Be sure to stop by and welcome all our new Blogging Chicks!
TTFN~Pamela Lynn