Sunday, June 11, 2006

Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our first ever Carnival of the Blogging Chicks! And an extra big thank you for those who linked to the Carnival.

If you are bummed that you forgot or didn't realize that we were having it (I told you guys to check the Metablog for announcements), we will be having another one next week. You can start sending me your submissions now (this Carnival is only open to those on the Blogging Chicks Blogroll). Since so many have expressed an interesting in participating next time, I thought I would allow any type of post again. You can send me anything you want no matter how old, just email me a brief summary of your submission. Now you have an example of what it looks like and the type of things people are posting.

And I will once again put them in the order that I receive them. Last time, that was almost immediately after I posted. You have to be quick to be first! And if you noticed, I was last because I received my own link last :-).