Saturday, June 17, 2006

Comments and Profanity

I didn't realize that the comments were for Blogger members only, I've changed it so that anyone can comment.

I also wanted to let every know that the policy on profanity is what it's been since the beginning of this blogroll and that is I will add blogs to this blogroll that use profanity but I will not add blogs that use it in an excessive amount (this is a subjective criteria that I've tried to explain but can't, you are just going to have to trust me on this one). What I changed was how I said it. Profanity is pervasive in our society and it is used everywhere and by practically everyone. Today people view it as a way of expressing themselves and I would be excluding many fine blogs by limiting this blogroll to only those blogs that don't use profanity.

I hope that this clears up any confusion. I really don't want to spend anymore of my time addressing this issue because I really look at this as a minor point. If you have a problem with this, you can email me and we can talk about it.