Monday, July 10, 2006

Ewwwwww! A Spammer

We had a spammer on our blogroll! I'm really upset and I feel violated. I'm not sure if the person was one from the beginning or this is someone taking over an abandoned blog. This was a recent add so it's all very suspicious.

Please let me know if you are shutting down your blog -- if you are on blogspot a spammer will no doubt pick up your name very quickly.

I went through all the recent adds but couldn't find another. If you see one, please email me. I think to be on the safe side, I'm going to institute a new policy that there has to be a month of posts before I add someone and I will monitor new additions to make sure they are legitimate.

Sorry that I let this blog on the blogroll. If you see anything like this, please let me know (that's how I found out about this one).