Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've Created a Blogging Chicks Network

At Feedburner. It's open to all women whether you are on the blogroll or not (though, the same restrictions apply: no hate sites, etc. go see the restrictions here).

Here is a synopsis of Feedburner Networks:

FeedBurner has launched a new service to give its publishers the ability to organize themselves into networks, groups of folks who publish similar content and want band together to leverage the power of many to cross-promote their content and get more attention.
Email me your url or leave a comment with your email address and url and I will mail you an invitation. When you email me make sure you say that you want to join the "Blogging Chicks Network."

I've also created one for the Christian Blogosphere, go here for details.