Sunday, March 18, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #33 Movie/TV Theme

Please email me if you'd like to be added to the Carnival. Next week there won't be a theme.

I've rewritten the requirements page, you might want to read it because I mention the purpose of the blogroll and why I require everyone to display the blogroll.

I also collected all the links to the past Carnivals and put them in the Carnival post (there's a link for it in the menu above).

CyberCelt does not like network television, mostly because of the advertising. Click here to see an example of really poor advertising and, if you are offended as well, take action.

The Not Quite Crucnhy Parent tells Tales of a Fairy Garden

Michele of Life Under the Sun shares a video of Steve Harvey introducing Jesus Christ and why she has a love/hate relationship with TV.

Michelle has a list of the best movie soundtracks. Be sure to check the comments for additional suggestions.

Over at The Pink Flamingo I've listed a few of my favorite movies (it's at the bottom).