Sunday, March 04, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #31

You know the drill, if I forgot your entry please let me know and if you want to enter, just email me. I'm taking Rebecca's suggestion and doing a book theme. It's board enough for you to do whatever you want with it. So, next week will be a book theme.

This week author and coach, Tasra Dawson shows us How to Get and Keep Your Purse Organized at Lessons from the Scrapbook Page.

Debi Martin: The Saga of the Spraying Choo, er, Toilet.

Gretchen: The Picture of Organized: A reflection of my Grandma, who passed away last month.

Bad Doggie at An Island Life



Virginia borrowed this idea from fellow Blogging Chick: Gilmore Girls Fanatic—write a letter to your younger self offering advice from the future. Hindsight is always 20/20!

Lucy of An Ordinary Mom explains how "The Sound Of Music" describes most toddlers ... and teenagers.

Mama Duck chronicles 13 things that were thrown at her this week by the toddler.

Michele looks at the child care crises from her personal perspective.

Biker Betty writes "It's how you get treated differently depending on what you wear. When I wear my motorcycle protective gear I many times will be treated differently. I had a recent incident when subbing at a school and I had rode my motorcycle to work. Read all about it."

Erin blogged about prayer.

Michele of Life Under the Sun looks at the question of whether the Internet is good or bad in "Shift Happens."

Southern Girl says of her post,"It's about my dumpster-diving, trash-picking mother and how one's person's garbage is another's treasure."

Michele of Reformed Chicks Blabbing has been blogging (a lot) about the "Jesus" tomb controversy.

Tags: