Sunday, January 28, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #27 What I've Learned From Blogging

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Let me know if I forgot your entry. If you want to participate, email me. We will not be having a theme Carnival next week, so you can email me any kind of post you want.

Julie avoided blogging in the past because she didn't understand it it. She's learned how therapeutic it can be.

Rebecca hasn't learned much from blogging, but Ms. Dewey sure is teaching her a lot!

Debi: "List of What I've Learned from Blogging"

Mary talks about where to draw the line in the weirdness department in Everything I needed to know, I learned from blogging.

Skittles: "It's about discovering what I say can be of interest and about friendships I've made. "

CyberCelt of CoolAdzine for Marketers blog shares What I Have Learned From Blogging. This is an updated and expanded version of her first submission to the Carnival of Blogging Chicks.

Michele from Reformed Chicks Blabbing celebrated her first year of blogging this month and she writes of the things she's learned from blogging.

Swampwitch at Anecdotes, Antidotes, and Anodes has posted the Top Ten Things She's Learned NOT to Post on Her Blog.

Gattina: "How I started with "next blog" and going further I found out that it is really amazing what different kind of subjects bloggers are writing about, sometimes really for a psychiatrist." (warning: graphic cartoon)

The Pink Flamingo is up and running with a Top Ten 10 Things I've Learned From Blogging - including how to talk to Windstream Telecom techies. (It's at the bottom of the post.)

Erin: "I basically wrote about how I feel like blogging has given me great friends and it's so therapeutic!"

Irene: What I've learned from blogging

Tags: