Sunday, September 03, 2006

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #12

Please email me if I forgot your entry. I will be posting a new schedule this week.

Kate has been more immersed than usual in the responsibilities, philosophies and transitions inherent in motherhood.

Lindsey at Suspension of Disbelief has an important message to share about Inflammatory Breast Cancer, a very deadly and under-detected form of breast cancer. Please please read this post - it could save your life!

Is there a support group for support group attendees? No? There should be. Hi, I'm Rebecca, and I'm a Homeschooler.

Has your blog turned into something you didn't think it would? Has it gone a different direction than you thought it would? What has my blog become? It used to be a haven.

Jennifer at Snapshot writes, My Children Teach me About God.

Robin from PENSIEVE is reminded of the power of an encouraging word, particularly the apparently long-lasting effect.

Anna Venger's post is "Why Children?" in which she muses about why God would set up a system in which He would partner with a man and woman each time in making a new soul.

Malissa at Malissa's Merry Go Round shares a special moment with her son. In
I hope you'll still read to me.

In Dreaming What Ifs... Karmyn R decides to finally spill The Dirty Truth and come clean about something most women in America probably hide.

Michele explores the imminent death of her biological mother.

Mama Duck is celebrating Lil Duck's birthday all week long.

Melissa's three-year-old teaches us how to tell girls from boys at Making Things Up.

Michele of Life Under the Sun had a wonderful time in Phoenix and has great pictures to share.

Tags: