Sunday, April 22, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #37

Not exactly afternoon, I know. I'm going to be very busy for the next few weeks, so there might not be a Carnival for the next few weeks. If you want to host the Carnival, email me.

Some late additions that I didn't get to last week:

Mama Duck has some 3rd birthday party activity ideas.

Southern Girl: "Blog Fodder asked if there were teachers who'd left an impression on our lives, good or bad -- this is my tribute to two wonderful teachers in my life."

Here are the entries for this week:

Talia asks how we should deal with the mentally ill.

At New Zealand Reality TV there is a review of the first elimination on Dancing With The Stars

At Self-Help Book Reviews there are 312 Sanity Savers for Women

Angel: "What I've been pondering is what happens when bloggers disappear out of cyber space… When Bloggers Evaporate!"

Mama Duck has ideas for a train themed birthday party.

Darla would like to teach some etiquette lessons at Disneyland.

Pamela (The Dust Will Wait) invites you be her neighbor, because It was a Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood.

Christy: "I blogged about the sweetness of life, and the lessons I'm learning about trying to be a superwoman, plus a review of Murder on the Celtic."

Read how Julie at Another Chance Ranch gets stuck at the Den of Sin. Then check out the link in that story, she’s a blogging chick too.