Sunday, April 15, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #36

If I forgot your entry, please email me and let me know. Please don't forget to link to the Carnival. If you want to submit an entry, email me today and I will include it. There will be a Carnival next week, no theme.

Don't forget that today is tax day (in America) but I think you have until Tuesday to file.

Talia posts a study that says dieting is a waste of time.

Laurel Wreath asks "What is in a name?"

Gretchen: "My 10 year old daughter gets an education" in "Mommy, What is Hooters?"

Christy "For the carnival, I have a book review of Coral Moon by Brandilyn Collins and a cute quote by my daughter Mia."

Swampwitch: Early Detection Saves Lives

CyberCelt shares some musings with us on CoolAdzine for Marketers. Leave a comment and you will be automatically entered into her April comment for cash contest.

Another Chance Ranch is debuting the Bovine Babes. You really should check them out.

Find out why Pamela at The Dust Will Wait is singing "Big Girls Don't Cry!."