Monday, October 09, 2006

This Week's Carnival

As I mentioned yesterday, the next Carnival will be hosted by Lindsey at Suspension of Disbelief. I let her pick the theme she wanted and she picked this:
"Did you make a New Year's resolution this past year? How's that coming for you? Post what your resolution was and how you're doing now that we're 3/4 of the way through the year!"
Send your summissions to:
thedoodlebug DOT net admin AT thedoodlebug DOT net
BTW, if anyone has changed the name of their blog, email me and I'll change it on the list, that's not a problem at all and only takes me a minute.

And if you were deleted from the blogroll and want back on, email me and I'll put you back on. I'm sorry if you were deleted in error.

If anyone notices that there are defunct blogs, please email me so that I can remove them from the blogroll. I discovered about 10 when I was checking the blogroll.