Thursday, December 07, 2006

2006 Weblog Awards Voting

The 2006 Weblog Awards
Some good news! Several of our Blogging Chicks have been named finalists in the 2006 Weblog Awards!

We have three in the parenting category: Shannon of Rocks in the Dryer, Karenrani of Troll Baby and Lisa of Lil' Duck Duck. You can vote for them here.

In the Diarist category: Mrs. Lifecruiser of Lifecruiser.com and JenLo of Thinks by Me. You can vote for them here.

In the Top 1001-1750 blogs: Holy Mama! You can vote for her here.

And finally, you can vote for my blog Reformed Chicks Blabbing in the Best New Blog category here.

You can vote daily until Dec. 15. But you can only vote once in each category.

Congratulations to all the Blogging Chicks who made it this year. It is a big honor to be nominated! I hope you will go wish everyone congratulations on their nomination.

If I missed anyone, please let me know so that I can add you.