Sunday, October 07, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #53

I will try to add any late additions. If I missed your entry, email me and I'll add it. We will be having a Carnival next week. I was thinking about doing a Halloween theme Carnival on Oct. 28, let me know in the comments section if that sounds like fun.

CyberCelt shares her concerns about security of various social networking sites on The Other Face of Facebook on Advertising for Success.

CyberCelt shares a good idea for a Christmas gift for young children in Looking for a Special Gift for a Child? on Endangered Spaces.

boogiemum: "The Burma Connection, about my late discovery of Aung San Suu Kyi and her dedication to Myanmar."

Talia has the results of the latest research that shows children are at risk of obesity if they are female, have on overweight mother or watch television.

New Zealand Reality TV has the latest gossip on The Next Great American Band’s host Dominic Bowden

Michele of Reformed Chicks Blabbing posts a video of the debate between atheist Richard Dawkins and Christian John Lennox.