Sunday, June 10, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #41

If you would like to join the Carnival this week, email me and I'll add your entry. We will be having a Carnival every week through the summer, so get your entries in. Since there is no theme, why not submit a post so we can see what you've been blogging about each week.

BTW, we have over 850 blogs on the blogroll now. I spent the last week trying to catch up on the additions but as soon as I add the old bunch, I get a whole new bunch of requests to join the blogroll.

Michelle seeks beauty despite seeing a refinery located on Lake Michigan.

CyberCelt shares the history of Juneteenth in Texas on Texas RV Travel blog.

I'm Just Sayin: "Memories"... "I'm not sure how to describe it, just trying to figure out how to stay connected to my past and still live happily in the present."

Talia Mana: Should babies be tested for predisposition to disease and illness? Ethical and medical consideration of genetic testing…

Anne: A Fable of Three Men and a Baby.

Michele of Reformed Chicks Blabbing posts some thoughts on the debate between Christopher Hitchens (an atheist) and Dr. Mark Roberts (a Christian).

MC Milker writes about Kids meals in Pass the Pistachio Pork- no Kids Menus

Let your compassionate side through when you Buy a book, Feed a child through Julie Carobini's blog all summer long.

Darla gets knocked out by "Knocked Up"