Sunday, May 13, 2007

Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #38

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know, I'm a week late posting the link to the Mother's Day Carnival at Gretchen's but I'm right on time for Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all our mommy bloggers and readers. I hope you enjoy your day. It has to be better than mine: I'm sick and I'm studying for my final (at least I don't have to cook -- we're getting take out).

We will be having a Carnival next week and the following week, CyberCelt will be hosting both of them. Send your entries to her be noon on each Sunday.

May 20 - CoolAdzine for Marketers -- Tips for Successful Blogging

May 27 - Texas RV TravelC -- What are Your Plans for Summer?

Starting on Friday I will be taking a week off from blogging, that includes answering my emails and adding blogs to the blogroll. You can still send my email, I just won't respond until Memorial Day weekend.